What is Ram Tough?
“Ram tough” is not just a catchy slogan — it’s a fact. From a strength based on steel to a test regime that is aptly called torture testing, the Ram brand lives up to the reputation of being the toughest, most durable truck on the road.
- The Ram 1500 starts with a steel frame capable of handling up to 50,000 pounds-per-square-inch of pressure.
- The front sub-frame is a solid unit, shaped under extreme pressure in a process called hydroforming.
- Eight steel cross pieces add to the frame’s amazing strength.
- The doors, hood, and tailgate are opened and then slammed shut thousands of times in conditions ranging from searing heat to freezing cold and from rainforest humid to desert dry to every possible combination.
- The Ram 1500 pickups are test driven over courses, and in conditions, that exceed anything they are going to have to face in the real world.
If the Ram 1500 sounds like the pickup you have been searching for, give us a call at Town Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram in Wenatchee so we can set up a test drive.